Solgar Sublingual Vegan Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin (methyl) & cyanocobalamin 100 & 1,000 mcg
Solgar from USA is a well-known brand in the supplements industry manufacturing quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years since 1947
The supplement comes with a natural cherry flavor!
It’s suitable for vegans, vegetarians, plant-based diet followers or anyone looking for B12
- Solgar vitamin B-12 1,000 mcg 30 nuggets (methylcobalamin)
- Solgar vitamin B-12 100 mcg 100 tablets (cyanocobalamin)
- Solgar vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 250 nuggets (cyanocobalamin)
- Brand: Solgar
- Bottle: amber glass (for better protection)
- Made in: US
- Since: 1947
- Free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, and color
- Ingredients: please refer the labels in the image gallery under each selection
- Direction by the manufacturer: take one (1) nugget daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Place the nugget under the tongue to dissolve
Known Vitamin B12 Health Benefits:
- For More Energy
- Brain Health
- Heart Health
- Better Sleep
- Bone Health
- Healthy Pregnancy
- Red Blood Cell Formation
- Maintain Energy Levels
- Better Mood and Treat Symptoms of Depression
- Better Eyesight
- Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Shipped from: US
- Shipped to: Contiguous United States
- Approx. Delivery Time: 7 to 15 Days
- PAYMENTS: We accept PayPal, Visa, Master, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diner’s Club cards. Secured by end-to-end encryption with PCI Level 1 security
- RETURNS: We accept returns! If you’re not satisfied with the product inform us via live chat or contact us page within 2 days of receiving the item. We replace, or refund (depending on the reason to return) products that are expired, not as described, receiving the wrong item or damaged.
- Got any questions? Ask via live chat or contact us page
The Solgar Gold Standard:
- Solgar has a team of experts dedicated in the R&D department to supply products which are thoroughly researched
- Solgar’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control
- With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, they have control over quality throughout the entire process
- Solgar has its own, on-site inspection for quality assurance of each product before distribution to meet their Gold Standard™ for excellence
- Their rigorous quality control system in place ensures product testing at multiple stages from raw material to finished product
- Despite not required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) they have one of the finest water filtrations with a state of the art water purification system
- HEPA filters are in place to remove airborne particulates in the air that circulates through the Solgar facility
- Solgar uses food-grade cleaners to sanitize their equipment between batches
- Rather than using the more common solvent-based coating Solgar was one of the first in the natural products industry to use a natural, water-based coating which greatly improves the absorption of nutrients
- Solgar uses recyclable glass bottles which are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless protecting against heat, light, and moisture
Why B12 Dietary Supplements Have Higher Doses Than Minimum Recommended Dietary Allowance?
Generally, the recommended dosage is 2.4 micrograms of B12 to meet daily requirements. Then you may wonder why a single lozenge has a dosage range from 500-5000 mcg.
Your body’s ability to absorb vitamin B12 is dependent on the intrinsic factor, in other words, the substance released by the stomach to absorb vitamin B12.
To illustrate this better, only about 10 mcg of a 500 mcg lozenge may actually be absorbed if you’re healthy 
People with B12 absorption disorder are mostly advised to take vitamin B12 in high doses 
Further, vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin and because there is no known toxicity at high dosage, there is no established upper limit 
The amount of dosage per lozenge can be decided based on your personal B12 requirements, and frequency of usage.
Safety note: if you have a medical condition (including any allergies), taking medications, anticipate surgery, trying to conceive, pregnant, lactating, or under the age of 18, consult your healthcare professional to know how these supplements may support or have any adverse effects to your personal circumstances.
The details have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product description is informational only. Unless expressly indicated in the product label, store.veganuniversal.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we do our best to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
You should always read the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information, warnings, and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. Products or content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists, or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. store.veganuniversal.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
If you have any specific product queries, you may contact us for help or contact the manufacturer.
Got any questions? Ask via live chat or contact us page
|Dosage & Serving|
1000 mcg 30 nuggets, 100 mcg 100 Tablets, 1000 mcg 250 nuggets